If you are reading this, we congratulate you on your journey to become an entrepreneur. The decision to start your own marketing company, or take a PCD Pharma Franchise can be very confusing. Roseate is here to help regardless of whether you are a beginner or an industry veteran. Before you begin your entrepreneurial journey, let us understand each option in detail as the decision is not simple.
Thinking of starting your own marketing company?
If you choose to start your own marketing company, you exclusively decide what products to launch and how to market them. First you need get your own drug license and apply for trademarks for the brands. You will also need to set up a backend team to manage daily business affairs such as accounting and distribution. While this is exciting, you do have to budget for the manufacturer’s minimum order quantity, product development charges, lead time for production, logistic contracts, and product design, etc. Of course all this is not important in the larger scheme of affairs, but it is important to understand operational and financial implications of your decision. If you think you are ready to take on the challenge, contact our third party manufacturing team. They will help turn your interest into reality.
The attractive PCD Pharma Franchise Model Alternative
Alternatively, you can also choose to take a PCD Pharma Franchise from an existing player. Roseate, for example, offers tie up to budding entrepreneurs who are looking to leave a mark in the industry. Businessmen choose to take a PCD Pharma Franchise for variety of reasons:
- Parent companies take responsibility to manage stock for their PCD pharma franchise partners to avoid stock outs. We understand sale loss is critical to the success of the business. Parent companies take away this head ache and allow their partners to focus on daily affairs such as marketing.
- Parent companies take responsibility to maintain quality and also respond to technical queries arising out of the partner’s effort. Think of the parent company as your QA department. You may not be able to travel and audit every step of the manufacturing process. Your partner however will ensure that to allow you to keep growing.
- Parent companies assist with training medical representatives and also keep adding new products to their portfolio for their PCD Pharma Franchise partners to push.
- Access to a big range of products is another advantage. Parent companies invest in inventory and building a strong basket. It becomes a big asset for PCD Pharma Franchise partners as with little investment they can offer their buyers access to a big basket of products.
- Another advantage of being a PCD pharma franchise partner is that you as an entrepreneur can exclusively focus on building relations with distributors and doctors to promote the brands. You don’t have to waste time in any of the above mentioned tasks. This way franchise partners can get a positive return on their investment relatively quickly.
If you decide that this is the right option for you, feel free to contact our PCD pharma franchise team.
The Final Decision
Regardless of what you choose, you will be the boss of your destiny. You get to hire and train medical representatives, set up a distribution channel, and come up with effective marketing tools and strategies. You get to take major decisions for the growth of your company, and in time you will become a major stakeholder in the industry. Whatever you choose, Roseate will support your decision.